Tuesday 7th November 2023
10.00am - 3.00pm
State Reception Centre
Fraser’s Kings Park
Tickets $175 - early bird discount
NOW SOLD OUT - JOIN THE WAITLIST
TUESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2023
- Tuesday 7th November 2023
- Tickets $175 (Early Bird Discount ends 15 September - Normally $195)
- Tables of 10 to 12 available
- State Reception Centre, Fraser’s Kings Park
- 10.00 am arrival for an 11.00 am start
- Delicious three-course meal
- Free-flowing bubbles, wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the day
- Entertainment by Famous Sharron
- Big screens to watch the race
- Games, raffles, prizes and a silent auction
- All in aid of funding cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis research
Perth it’s time to frock up at Fraser’s
You will be entertained by Famous Sharron, one of Perth’s funniest comedians. Famous Sharron is very famous for nothing at all. Seen on every TV channel, in Elle Magazine, TV Week and all over the internet. She’s the multi-award-winning Face of Wah (WA), the Glambassador for Event Cinemas – Chicks at the Flicks, ART ON THE MOVE and the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
The 20th Annual Melbourne Cup will be a day of fun, fashion, silent auction, raffles and prizes.
Celebrating 20 Years
In Australia, one baby is born with cystic fibrosis every four days. Despite advances made in cystic fibrosis research, some people still need to take over 60 tables a day to control their condition and there is still no cure.
The Melbourne Cup Lunch started as a tribute to Glenn Brown, a Kalgoorlie school boy, who sadly lost his fight to cystic fibrosis at just 15 years of age.
20 years later his memory still lives on.
Glenn Brown 1988 - 2003
The Melbourne Cup Lunch has raised over $564,000. Every dollar raised goes into funding research projects within Western Australia.
The fund was established in memory of Glenn Brown, supporting research into the cause, prevention and treatment of cystic fibrosis.
Funds raised have supported 10 research projects and 46 scientists, doctors and students.